Skip to main content

Coal Creek Artisan and Craft Market December 2017.

The next market I will be at is the Coal Creek Artisan and Craft Market on December 9th 2017.
I've just gotten home from the November market - my first ever craft market, where I sold my first ever wooden toy for FUN AND PROFIT!
I'll have:

  • Assorted colourful toy muscle cars
  • Vintage land speed record cards in two sizes
  • Itty bitty toy sail boats (they might float, but I have not tested them)
  • Carpet Cruiser tramp steamers (they don't float)
  • Carpet Cruiser large tug boats (they also don't float)
  • Three different sizes of fiesty wooden robot
  • Decorative coasters in four styles (possibly five if I get the last set done)
  • Acoustic Smart Phone amplifiers built by my dad (an older man with a beard)
  • Various sizes of chopping board made from timber reclaimed from demolished kitchens by my dad (an older man with a beard)
I'm also planning some chirstmas specific things, so stay tuned for updates.