Skip to main content

Robot Christmas Baubles

Today is the last Coal Creek Craft Market before Christmas, so I've been working on some more christmassy stuff to sell.
So here are some tiny piggy baubles, along with a few petite hippos.

The piggies on the work bench. Anyone hear the pitter-patter of tiny trotters?

The pigs, joined now by the hippos, after the fitting of their robotic ears and hooks for string - but no string yet...
 I've also built some robot cats for the tree and to sell or give as presents. Here's a photo of them with my original set of christmas robots on my rather bare looking tree. They'll be joined by piggies and hippos and presents soon.
No tinsel on the tree this year - once the other decorations are done I'll add some to give it shape.
All of these things (apart from the tree and the red robots and angel) will be on sale at the craft market today - as well as some other exciting things which I don't have photos of yet. I will try to post pics in a quiet moment while I am there.